Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Whimsical Wednesday: A Foodie's Confession

Given that I was born in New Orleans, it might come as no surprise that I've been a lifelong foodie, and luckily, I married someone who appreciates food just as much – if not more – than I do. Cherries, nectarines, avocados, pecans, lemon poppyseed muffins, key lime pie, dark chocolate, sharp cheddar, raw oysters, oyster artichoke soup, shrimp po-boys, mojitos and margaritas... the list of my favorite foods and beverages could go on and on, making it incredibly difficult for me to answer the question I recently posed on the Come In Character blog: “What if you were granted an endless supply of your favorite food – and calories weren't an issue? If so, what would it be and why?”

So, how about it? Could you answer such a yummy question?

No comments: