Thursday, March 29, 2012

Thoughtful Thursday: Gratitude for Film Fest Volunteers

March has been a busy month for me and Dan. Besides finishing up the photos, maps, and text for my Moon New Orleans guide, I've spent much of my time planning ways to distribute our new audio ghost tour of the French Quarter, preparing for and running our Big Easy International Film and Music Festival, and doing the same for our Beverly Hills Shorts Festival (which took place this past weekend in Los Angeles). While I'm not quite able to take a vacation yet, I do want to take a minute to thank all of the wonderful volunteers who helped to make both festivals possible.

Although we appreciate each and every person who helped us this year, we're especially grateful for Angel and Jen (pictured above), who have helped us year after year with the Beverly Hills event, and Susan and Dan (pictured on the right), who always make our Big Easy festival a little brighter. So, thanks, everyone – we truly couldn't have done it without you!

No comments: