Monday, February 21, 2011

Monday Munchies: Mealtime Interview

While this particular post might seem like a stretch for my “Monday Munchies” theme – which usually focuses on yummy, food-related topics – I just couldn't resist a little plug. After all, how often do we bloggers get the chance to speak with our actual voices – and not just through the written word? Well, in celebration of President's Day, I'll be discussing the country's top historical sites and presidential attractions with Michelle Wargo and Mary McBryde on Heartbeat Radio for Women today at noon EST (9 a.m. PST) – just in time for breakfast or lunch, depending on where you are at the moment.

Anyway, while I hope you'll tune in to the live stream, you'll also find president-related posts at two of my other blogs: American Nomad, where I'm exploring five of America's earliest presidential homes, and Come In Character, where authors and characters are discussing the governing bodies in their fictional worlds.

But, whatever you choose to hear or read today, I hope you have a wonderful President's Day!

No comments: