Get away from the humdrum pizza you have delivered or prepare from a cardboard box. This recipe provides an easy-to-make, yet original pizza, to impress your family, your friends, and your significant other.
Gourmet Personal Pizza
Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil per pizza
- 2 cups of Mozzarella, shredded
- Havarti Cheese (1 slice per Pizza), cut into strips
- 1 medium Tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium Onion, diced
- 1 can of Baby Corn, diced
- 4 oz. sliced Pepperoni
- 2 slices of Ham, cut into half-inch squares
- 1 ripe Avocado, thinly sliced (3-4 thin slices per Pizza)
- 4 oz. of fresh Mushrooms, sliced
- 15 oz. can of Medium Ripe Olives, sliced
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder for each Pizza
- 15 oz. can/jar of Pizza Sauce
- Whole Wheat Pita Bread, 6-8 rounds
- Pre-heat oven to 375.
- On baking sheet, spread 1 tsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil over the top of each Pita Bread.
- Sprinkle Garlic Powder around edge of each Pita Bread.
- Bake the Pita Bread for 5-7 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Spread 2 TBS of Sauce on each Pizza.
- Layer each Pizza with the ingredients, careful not to go overboard. You can ask your guests what they would like on their Pizzas, but encourage them to try a fully-loaded one (start with the thin, flat ingredients).
- Sprinkle the Mozzarella on top, covering each pizza.
- Lay the strips of Havarti on top.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes, until the Cheese is completely melted. For crisper crust, bake for 8-10 minutes.